Christian Singles Connection is downgraded from 4.5 stars to 0 stars. Avoid singles.org!
After getting complaints from Christian singles that for the most part match our own findings, we have no choice, but to DOWNGRADE Christian Singles Connection from 4.5 stars to AVOID.
Sadly, Christian Singles Connection has gone into decline. You have no doubt heard of “urban blight,” well Christian Singles Connection is suffering “online blight” with very poor, or no, customer service and site maintenance. It has even been reported by Christian singles that Christian Singles Connection has become what we call a “CREDIT CARD TRAP” which is sad because Christian Singles Connection used to be a pretty good Christian dating site. A “credit card trap” is when one joins and pays then keeps getting billed after repeatedly requesting that one’s membership be cancelled.
Modern life is stressful enough without joining Christian Singles Connection and not being able to get them to stop charging your credit card when out of frustration you want to quit the dating service and remove your online singles profile from their database.
Since 1997 Christian Singles Connection was a fairly well run site by founder Todd White. But sadly that was then and this is now, a time when it seems like ever since Qualtech Solutions took over things have gone downhill, especially customer service and site maintenance.
AVOID Christian Singles Connection!
Our once favorable review written below no longer applies:
Search Selection - Christian Singles Connection has over 40,000 single Christian members in a database system that is nothing slick or fancy like some of the other big Christian singles sites, but it gets the job done and done well. Christian Singles Connection has been online since 1997.
Click here to visit Christian Singles Connection and enjoy your FREE trial membership. Or read the detailed review below.
Privacy/Safety - Christian Singles Connection gets fairly high marks for privacy of customer information and also the reliability of anonymous e-mail forwarding, (Instant Messaging and chat are not considered here since we recommend not relying on chat or IM to find a mate. A prayerful and careful, detailed search is best. Please see further comments below.)
Christian Content - Christian Singles Connection has a high number of quality Christian profiles with photos; and Christ-like, cheerful and prompt customer service help. Please see further comments below.
Website Speed - Please see further comments below.
Search Options - The “Personal Favorites” feature allows members to bookmark profiles of their favorite singles in a folder to review and contact them later. Four basic, simple-to-use profile search features are available:
1. YOU CAN SEARCH PROFILES WITHIN THE USA
2. YOU CAN SEARCH PROFILES OUTSIDE OF THE USA
3. You can find a specific member by entering their User ID
4. YOU CAN SEARCH ONLY PROFILES WITH PHOTOS (they claim that photo-profiles are viewed 500% more than profiles with no photos, it could be more like 1000% more, depending on the age and gender of the one searching the profiles. Though generally more visually oriented, males are not the only ones who value photo profiles over non-photo-profiles. Recently 48% of females surveyed wanted to see a photo to make sure the man was not “scary looking” as opposed to “safe looking” and the other 52% sought “good looks, cute, etc.” Among males surveyed, 98% of males valued photo profiles for “sexually attractiveness” while the other 2% where looking for “pure, godly looking” women. Bottom line is: POST A PHOTO! IT’S WELL WORTH THE EFFORT. Photos of you doing something fun or interesting can be a nice, memorable ice-breaker. Though many people prefer a glamour shot or close-up.
Because their profile-system is not as detailed as the ones at sites like ChristianCafe or Singles Christian Network, be extra careful to do a good job when you write your profile description and what you are looking for in a mate.
Do you need photo or profile writing help? Click here and read Christian Singles Profile for photo or profile writing help.
The Christian Singles Connection “MatchBot” system can do some of the searching and matching for you, and notify you by email of new profiles that may interest you. However, nothing can replace your own diligent searching efforts.
A very nice Christian gal named Jaime is usually able to help you with your searching and matching needs, or explain how the online dating system works. As for billing questions, you can usually get someone to help you anytime after 10 a.m. week days, Eastern time at 941-378-7018, and the 24/7 LIVE EMAIL CUSTOMER SUPPORT is also quite good.
For a very reassuring tour before you sign up for your FREE trial membership, click on “TAKE OUR TOUR” on the left-hand side of the Christian Singles Connection main page.
It takes quite a bit of concentration to read through lots of profiles. Interruptions are often unwelcome. So, unless you don’t mind being interrupted by an instant message screen popping up while you are trying to concentrate, turn off instant messaging. However, some people are just so friendly that they don’t mind stopping their search for a moment to say “Hi” to someone who is online at the same time. Besides, God may just do a miracle and let your future soul mate IM you. From an efficiency point of view, though, it is more communicative to use e-mail to respond or reply to people who interest you. Later on you could set up a time to meet them in the chat room for a spontaneous chat. In helping several singles over the years we have found that people like email the best because they can put some thought (and prayer) into their messages. There’s nothing wrong with using the IM or chat system as well, if that’s your style. God is so awesome in the way He has create such diversity among His unique, fearfully and wonderfully made, daughters and sons in Christ!
Visit Christian Singles Connection for your FREE trial membership. But before you leave us, please take a moment to add our site to your favorites...afterall, your opinion counts!
So that you can return after one month to tell other single Christians your opinion of Christian Singles Connection. For details click Review Guidelines.
READ (OR WRITE) CUSTOMER REVIEWS
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE