2. Christian singles, when it comes to Christian Dating, start with a course called "Breaking Up 101"
3. In Christian Dating is Chemistry important or not?
4. Results of a survey on Christian Dating vs. Christian “Courting”
5. Christian Dating and Credit Reports
6. Christian Dating: I'm recently divorced, is it too early for Christian singles to start dating again, and can divorced Christian singles ever marry again or is that against God’s will?
7. Christian Dating: Should I not be dating and sit back and wait for God to bring my mate to me?
8. Christian Dating: Christian singles, what Criteria Do You Use for Dating other Christians?
9. Christian Dating: Are there any differences that Christian singles should consider when dating an older adult (35+)?
10. Christian Dating: Christian Singles, here are some Thoughts for a First Date... GET A BACKGROUND CHECK BEFORE THE FIRST DATE!
11. Christian Dating Advice: "How can I be sure that my Christian Dating Relationship is in God's will?"
12. Christian Dating: What about Kissing and Cuddling in Christian Dating Relationships?
13. Christian Dating: "A single Christian that I think God has sent to be my mate does not agree, or does not know that I exist. What am I to do?"
14. Christian Dating: What do you think about dating multiple people?
15. Christian Dating Advice: Do you know about the “Peacock Syndrome” in Dating Single Christians?
16. Christian Dating: What is premarital sex?
17. Christian Dating: What does the Bible teach Christian singles about inter-racial dating?
18. Christian Dating: No, Christian dating should not include recreational sex, but for many Christian singles, it does...
19. Christian Dating: Should Christian singles engaged in Christian dating have sex while dating to be sure they are compatible before marriage?
20. Christian Dating: what about Dating and Signals?
21. Christian Dating: Do you believe in “soul mates”?
22. Christian dating: what are the “NORMAL” stages in dating for Christian singles?
23. Christian Dating: how to start Dating again?
24. Christian Dating: "Two dates, let’s get married!"
25. Christian Dating: VCR- style Dating is hurtful.
My encouragement for Christian singles is to not be focused on kissing and cuddling in Christian dating, but to be open and aware of the total person you are experiencing in your Christian dating relationship. Building relationships is not a hit and run proposition. Go for the slow, steady, deep pace and the pleasure and enjoyment will be so much more.
In His love,
Back to Table of Contents: Christian Dating Articles
Note: The answers provided in this site are intended to be as one provided by a minister. It is NOT intended to take the place of a licensed counselor. Dr. Rives encourages all who are seeking to resolve deeply rooted psychological, emotional or behavioral needs to seek the services of a trained and licensed counselor. The answers provided in this web site are intended to be words of encouragement and spiritual guidance as one would obtain from a licensed minister as well as the sharing of Dr Rives personal experience. Articles by Dr. Jim Rives used with permission, copyright © 2001-2009 JacobsMinistry.org Inc. (Arizona Non-Profit Corporation) All rights reserved.